Why Join NARI?
Consumers embarking on a home improvement project often look for ways to distinguish one remodeler from another. Being a certified NARI member gives you the upper hand. It tells the consumer you are dedicated to a higher standard of workmanship.
It is a recognized badge of professionalism, craftsmanship, and integrity.
NARI is a not-for-profit trade association and the only group of its kind dedicated exclusively to professional remodeling. Members enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Certification, education and training opportunities
- Award programs - national and regional
- Networking events
- Legislative and regulatory representation
- Up-to-date Industry news through our publications
- Business discounts and products (NARI Gold Mastercard; insurance programs).
Membership is open to full-service contractors, design-build firms, manufacturers, material suppliers, distributors, subcontractors, lenders, business consultants, insurance agents, accountants, architects, and other related professionals who work in or supply to the remodeling field.